Monday 8 September 2014

Organic Beauty Week




Soil Association's Organic Beauty Week 8 - 14 September 2014

Hurray, #OrganicBeauty week has begun! 

As part of #OrganicSeptember - an entire month dedicated to celebrating and recognising the importance of everything organic - the Soil Association has launched a week long beauty campaign. Teaming up with the fantastic organic beauty brands which carry the prestigious Soil Association label, there are oodles of offers to be found at www.soilassociation.org/organicbeautyweek.

Classing myself as a bit of an advocate for ethical and sustainable beauty, the ethos of the campaign - small changes, big difference - is something that mirrors my own journey, as I continue to adopt a more ethical lifestyle and beauty regime. It's therefore no coincidence I've decided to launch my green beauty blog in the same week as #OrganicBeauty kicks off.

So I urge you to go and check out the goodness on offer this week by following @SoilAssociation on Twitter and learn more about the importance of treating our skin to organic. Also I hope to see you back here to share our findings! 


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment